There are many Microsoft Office applications that are required to accomplish daily tasks. If we talk about Microsoft Excel, it does contain one unique function that just allows a user to leave the footnotes while working on the spreadsheet. It is very much possible and easy to create the comments that are linked via hyperlinks to a specific cell and therefore fulfill the same purpose as a footnote in the Microsoft Excel application.
The Microsoft excel does not contain a specific function that allows you to put footnotes on the spreadsheet. Every comment will be referenced to a particular cell it was made in and therefore you need to fulfill the same as a footnote. Every comment will be referenced to the specific cell that was made in. Here in this article, you will get a view of working with the Footnote in MS Excel application. Just remember the footnotes can be printed at the bottom of every spreadsheet.
What are the quick and easy steps to use Footnote in MS Excel?
In this section, you will get to learn the basic steps to use a footnote in MS Excel. Just follow the steps in this section very carefully to avoid any interruptions:
- Go to the “Page Layout” tab in the first step.
- Tap in the dialog box launcher on the “Page Setup” group.
- After this, you will see the “Page setup” window will pop-up on-screen.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Sheets” tab to proceed.
- In the next step, you just have to search the “Comments” drop-down menu.
- Tap on the “At end of sheet” option to complete the process.
- This will make sure that all of the footnotes will appear at the bottom of the document.
- Now tap on the “Print” option to get on the next step.
- Remember, all the comments that are hyperlinked to a cell will be included in the spreadsheet and you can see all the things from there.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By now, we just hope that this article has given you insights to use the footnotes in Microsoft Office Excel applications. However, if you have any queries related to the topic then it is strongly recommended to visit the Microsoft Office support website and get quality assistance for the same. The support is available 24/7/365 to assist you with the best possible alternatives.