Microsoft Office 365 suite has been a blessing to all the users who have installed the software on your computers so that you can timely and accurately achieve all your work-related targets. With the software, you can complete assignments. Make reports and manage all your informational data in a much more productive way. Point to consider is both the students and the working professionals do trust in the Office setup. It offers you a bundle of MS Office software, programs, and apps. The most suitable software for students is MS Office 365 University. It’s the most promising app curated by the developers of MS Office.
Moreover, it enables the students to run Office setup on Windows, PC, Mac along with tablets and smartphones. The Office 265 University suite is specifically made for the students. In the suite, you will get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One-drive, and Skype. You are well versed in Excel and PowerPoint applications already, but some of you may be less familiar with OneDrive and Skype applications. So, without any further discussions let us start with the topic and see how it is beneficial for the students.
What does the OneDrive app stand for?
OneDrive helps you to synchronize your files and documents from your device on the cloud storage. When you access your Microsoft Office 365 University, you have to provide the University name so that the University Subscription allows you for 1TB of free data storage.
What do you understand by Skype?
Skype is Microsoft’s messaging and voice over IP phone software, which allows you to message, do the video calling or attend a virtual meeting. For students this is the best-suggested product offered by Microsoft office. You can install these programs on up to 5 devices or can access the web applications from any device. You can access all your data from anywhere you want, however you want.
Notable features of Microsoft Office 365 University
- Time-effective: It is made for both the teachers and students along with powerful tools. Moreover, you can access your data anytime anywhere in order to save your precious time.
- All-in-one app: It enables you to capture and manage all your class assignments in One Note and that is your digitally curated notebook.
- Engage in new effective ways: You can create interactive lessons and involve students to do discussions in a productive manner.
- Highly interactive individual learning: It brings all the students in one place and gives them individual learning lessons using the class notebook.
- Collaboration without limiting boundaries: You can easily create, share, and collaborate the real-time with the Office apps Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that by now all the students out there know that MS Office 365 University suite is beneficial for them as it offers a variety of software and applications to boost the working skills of the individuals in a productive manner. For more information related to the topic, you can visit the Microsoft Office website.