If you have recently purchased a product from Microsoft tablets’ family and wish to learn the tips to make the best use of it, then you may continue reading this article further. In this article, we are specifically going to discuss a few important things about Microsoft Surface Pro X. With your surface device, you get to explore a wide range of features that will help enhance your productivity and make the most out of your creative thinking capabilities. With the help of productivity tools available at your fingertips, you can easily get started with using it. So without further ado, let us learn some helpful things about it. The first in this category would be about learning how to get started with it i.e. how to set it up and then the rest of the things will follow.
Set up and get started
Wondering how to get started? Use these guidelines and learn how to do it.
- In the initial stage, you need to sign in using your Microsoft account
To sign in, you can navigate to the official website of Microsoft i.e. account.microsoft.com, tap on the ‘Sign in’ option. Further, you need to enter your login credentials and you are all set to go. If you do not have a pre-existing account, then simply click on ‘no account? Create one!’. After filling all the required details, you can access your Microsoft account.
Read Also >> How to perform a factory reset for Windows 8 tablet?
- Sync your account with Windows Hello
Windows Hello allows you to get instant access to your Surface device. Here’s how you can set it up:
- First of all, click on the ‘Start’ button of your Surface device.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ section.
- Further, give a tap on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Next, tap on ‘Sign-in options’.
- Here, you will see an option reading as ‘Windows Hello’.
- Tap on the ‘Set up’ option present under it.
- Follow the easy prompts that appear on your screen and get started with Windows Hello.
- Protect your device with Windows Security
There is in-built security software present on your Windows device which helps your device with virus-cleaning and threat-removal. The software is known as Windows Defender which you can easily locate on your device. After locating it, you can run a scan on your device or schedule a scan as well.
- Take care of cords and touch screen
Make sure you inspect your power cord on a regular basis and handle it carefully while using it. Also, clean your screen frequently and do not expose it to the sun. When you are not using regularly, keep it covered for its elongated life.
Some useful tips
- It is advisable to keep the Surface Slim Pen in its charging base so that you can take it anywhere whenever you want.
- The keyboard has a spot in it so that users can store as well as charge the pen whenever they wish to.
- Using this pen, you just need to give a tap on your screen and both will get connected.
- The slim pen can be used to uncover the shortcuts and navigate to the whiteboard where you can start with your inking work.
- With this pen, you can also take screenshots.
- By clicking on the top of the pen, the whiteboard of your Microsoft device will get launched where you can explore the world of creativity.
- You can easily use the camera to make a digital copy of the documents you have with you.
Other than this, there is an eSIM as well as Mobile Plans to get online and stay connected anywhere.